A few weeks ago we shared an article about What Your Workspace Says About You.
Below are photos of our desks and a few of the possible inferences. Can you guess whose desk each one is?
- paper stacks – this person spends a lot of time processing documents and serving as the organization’s record keeper
- mega screens – s/he means business!
- headphones – this person has a need for quiet so s/he can get in the zone
- pen & paper – s/he blends old school tools and therefore isn’t that geeky
- snacks – this person needs to frequently recharge those batteries, this hints at having high-energy work
- phones – s/he spends a great deal of time on the phone, who could that be?!
- charts, graphs, etc. – this data-driven individual plans with a purpose
- tins of crackers & candies – like the above post suggests, s/he invites people to hang out and may serve as supervisor
- random bottles – not sure what this means, what do you think?
- multiple devices – s/he manages multiple platforms and therefore is the most geeky
What does your desk say about you? We’d love to hear!