From the classic notepad and paper client folders to professional CRM software, there are many ways you can manage your sales process and leads. Simplify your process with Producteev. Whether you are using regular or Pro workspaces, you can use Producteev to better organize your sales team. Here are six best practices we have heard from customers when using Producteev as a sales management tool.
- Make clients tasks. Just like a task, a client may be active or “done.” Each client should be represented by a task.
- Use Labels to identify the stage of the funnel of the contact. The labels act as step-indicators for prospects. You can easily create a label for each stage, and change it when something changes with the contact.
- Remember to assign the responsible party! Assign the task to the sales representative. This contact then becomes a member of that person’s portfolio.
- Utilize Deadlines. Timing matters when you’re trying to convert a prospect.
- Don’t count to much on your memory, use the notes!
- Use Stars to indicate size or value. There’s always a potential value behind a prospect. The stars help you identify which one is the most important in a blink of an eye.
With a little extra setup, you can optimize your tool through creating macros. For example, one of our customers combined the power of the Mail2Task with a rudimentary contact HTML form on their website to automatically turn emails into potential leads… Stay tuned: this tip will be the subject of a future blog post.