The idea of apps and little tricks to make you instantly more productive is great and all, but can anyone really be their most productive if they’re not passionate about what they’re working on?
This article, by Warren Berger posted on Fast Company, does a great job of asking 8 thought-provoking questions to help you find your passion. What would you answer? Are you doing what you love?
- What is your tennis ball (the thing that pulls you)?
- What am I doing when I feel most beautiful?
- What is something you believe that almost nobody agrees with you on?”
- What are your superpowers?
- What did you enjoy doing at age 10?
- What are you willing to try now?
- Looking back on your career, 20 or 30 years from now, what do you want to say you’ve accomplished?
- What is your sentence (that sums up who you are and what you aim to achieve)?