We’re constantly improving the product, and here’s the short list of current projects:
- mac desktop app: done; pending app store availability
- native Android app: beta
- surprise apps & features*: preparing for launch
- subtasks: started
- website redesign: started
*If we told you everything, it would kinda take all the fun out of it.
The above list is in order of status, with the top projects being the most complete. Since we’re adding a few new pages to our website, the suggested Product Roadmap is under consideration as well.
More importantly we are open to empowering a small team of power users/brand ambassadors to take the lead with roadmap updates and become our Product Super Heroes. What this involves:
- working closely with the Producteev team
- serving as Features & Product liasons between the team and all users
- maintaining roadmap estimates on a monthly/bi-weekly basis (method & frequency to be determined)
The approximate time commitment is 1-2 hours/month. Piece of cake, right!? If this volunteer opportunity excites you, drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Perks include product exclusives, handwritten thank you cards with smileys & hearts on them, swag, and other cool things.