Jerome here, we’re still very busy at Producteev. We’ve just released an updated version of our Mac App (after staying 2 months under review at Apple!).
See below what’s new:
+ Because security matters, our app is now sandboxed! The Producteev app runs in its private and safe environment.
All your previous files and datas will be moved to the secured location during the first launch.
+ See your cross-workspaces notifications in the new “Overview” section of the Notification Window.
+ Keyboard shortcuts are real time savers: You can now use cmd+W or Esc key to close “Add a new Task” and “Notifications” windows
+ We slightly redesigned the collaborators windows, we hope you’ll like it.
+ Better “Reset Data” feature: No need to be logged in anymore and allows you to delete all the Producteev’s files on your Mac (Prefs, Databases, Caches).
+ Even if you don’t have Growl installed on your computer, you’ll be able to see local notifications.
We also fixed a few things, here is a non-exhaustive list :
- Main Window invisible (off the screen) after launch
- It was impossible to click on/select the scrollbar in some areas of the Task panel.
- “Create a Subtask” text field is no longer reset after a sync.
- Keyboard shortcut for 4* is now working.
- Freeze on Snow Leopard if trying to delete the last subtask.
- Font misaligned while editing a Label
- Color of workspace title in Task List for selected row in the Overview.
Hope you’ll like that update, download it here : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/producteev/id450283360?mt=12