Just a quick update to let you guys know that we’re postponing the deadline to submit your app for our Developer Challenge to December 6th.
We haven’t received enough submissions just yet, but we have some great ideas being worked on as we speak, so we’d like to give everyone a chance to submit their app on time.
In the meantime, here are a few ideas for developers who want to participate but don’t really know what they could work on:
- A browser extension that lets you create a task out of a web page
- A browser extension that lets you track time spent on a task, and add it to Producteev as a note to the task.
- A github issue sync with Producteev
- Calendar sync : Gcal, CalDav…
- Windows Phone client
- Simple app (mobile or not) that lets you see your Producteev tasks due today, or your most important tasks, one day at a time.
- Integration with Evernote.
Good luck all!